2017 brought big dreams that were quickly dashed due to a car accident. Life got slightly derailed due to that accident, but we are hanging in there and rolling right along. I was hoping to be further along with my goals, but sometimes you just have to roll with it and pick up where you left off.
So lets get on with our checkup for February:
- Loose 50 pounds by October.
- Exercise 3 times a week.
- Read 12 books. ( I have read 2 books this year.)
- Get rid of 2017 items (So far I have gotten rid of 305 items.)
- Clean and de-junk every room in the house.
- Work on budgeting
- Go on a big trip to the NE in October.
- Earn $900 in Amazon Gift Cards for gift giving. (Earned $128 in Amazon gift cards.)
- Earn $200 in gift cards for our trip in October.
- Sell $3,000 in profit on eBay. (Sold $47.54 in profit this year.)
- Attend the 2:1 conference in October. (Bought my ticket just last week.)
- Earn $500 a month from blogs.
Although I am not super excited about where I am in my goals for the year, I am excited that I at least have a start to them and I think I can actually accomplish them.
How are you doing on your goals for this year?